NRA's Refuse To Be A Victim® Seminars
The single most important step toward ensuring your own safety is having a personal safety strategy in place before you need it. NRA's Refuse To Be A Victim® program teaches the tips and techniques you need to be alerted to dangerous situations and to avoid becoming a victim.
The Refuse To Be A Victim® program is not a firearms or self-defense class. It's a seminar that will help you improve personal safety strategies and will provide you with valuable information that you can apply in every area of your life.
Our course fees are non-refundable upon completion of the training course.
- COURSE LENGTH
- WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN THIS COURSE
A variety of seminar topics are covered:
- Mental Preparedness - Prepare yourself for any situation that may arise
- Home Security - Securing what's inside your house, as well as outside your house
- Physical Security - Don't ignore your instincts - if something feels wrong, it probably is!
- Travel Security - Making sure you are safe no matter where you are
- Cyber Security - Technological advances have made individuals more vulnerable to being victimized
- Self-Defense Training - What type of training can you take to help you
- Automobile Security - Equip yourself with the necessities for any type of situation
- Personal Defense Devices - Tools that you can use for personal protection
- Psychology of Criminals - Understand what makes a criminal a predator
- COURSE REQUIREMENTS
- WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE
- Professional instructor-led classroom training on the topics listed above
- Student packet with take-home material
$40.00 per person.
- UPCOMING TRAINING CLASSES
We have no classes scheduled at this time. Contact us for course availability. We can schedule a class with a minimum of 4 people.