Introduction to the AR-15 Modern Sporting Rifle
Introduces new shooters and builders to the AR-15 modern sporting rifle. This course is designed for anyone looking to build their first AR-15, or anyone who would like an in-depth hands-on classroom instruction on the AR-15 rifle.
- COURSE LENGTH
- WHAT YOU'LL LEARN IN THIS COURSE
- Safe Gun Handling
- Main Parts of the AR-15
- Lower Receiver and Bolt Carrier Group
- Upper Receiver and Forward Assist
- Buttstock, Buffer and Barrel Assembly
- Hands-on Disassembly and Reassembly
- Iron Sights and Optics
- Maintenance of the AR-15
- WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE
- Classroom instruction
- Hands-on practical exercises (bring your AR-15 or use our's at no charge)
$30.00 per person.
- UPCOMING TRAINING CLASSES
We have no classes scheduled at this time. Contact us for course availability. We can schedule a class with a minimum of 4 people.